Neillsville Fire Department Responds to a Report of a Chimney Fire
Monday, November 28th, 2022 -- 2:01 PM
The Neillsville Fire Department responded to a report of a chimney fire on Saturday.
According to Neillsville Fire Chief Matt Meyeer, they received the call around 4:24pm on Saturday, November 26th. A passerby/neighbor reported smoke coming from a chimney at 200 Ferguson Street in the City of Neillsville.
When the Department arrived, the owner stated they were unaware of any fire in the Chimney. The Department checked the chimney with the thermal camera, but no fire was detected.
The Department was on scene for 15 minutes, they had no injuries, and there was no damage to the property. The Clark County Sheriff’s Department and Neillsville Ambulance Service were on standby.
Feel free to contact us with questions and/or comments.