Listen Live
Download Apps Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram

Chatty Belle - The World's Largest Talking Cow

News
Fire Causes $200 in Damages to Marshfield Home
Thursday, January 23rd, 2014 -- 8:20 am
Posted by Riley Hebert-News Director


-A fire at a Marshfield home caused smoke damage Tuesday evening.

The fire occurred around 9:15pm at 811 North Maple Avenue.

The fire was contained to the wood burner in the living room of the one-family home and it was extinguished when firefighters arrived.

The smoke caused about $200 in damages.

Copyright © 2014 CWBRadio.com | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use